Made some new Canards,this time out of 2mm aluminium and 2mm steel for the brackets (previous ones were 0.8 aluminium for both). Made them abit bigger too,now i need to re-do the splitter and make that bigger too haha Had a change around with the
A couple of weekends ago i went to a track day at the Lotus Test Track. Incredible fun,the track is very windy and technical with a couple of nice straights. The car performed flawless,just a shame it was wet all day.
Attended a local meet,someone had papped the Monster I finally got round to replacing the front Rota RKR 8js for some 9js The HSDs got fitted and bedded in,new RKRs fitted and then a full geometry done I’ve got the car booked in next week