December 23, 2015 7:24 pm - Published by

Finally got round to adjusting the coilovers (lowered the front 10mm and raised the rear 5mm). The Works were catching on the rear arches,rather than fitting new tyres (going from a 205/50 to a 195/50) it was easier to raise it.

So the Works went back on the car to test for clearance and so far no issues

** I am aware the tyres are fitted incorrectly,the wheels will be coming off again soon for a good clean and a coat of wax **

23842563566_db136eed1e_z

23842616496_9c425cc5d4_z

23241826463_8f80e1b5d9_z

The rear diffuser will be removed shortly,i’ve got another one coming :)

23572913490_885e1326f9_z

After taking the photos,i noticed i need to adjust the turnbuckle rods on the front splitter,as its pulling up on one side

23842579516_91ce77299b_z

23842524246_7e658be356_z

I really need to clean the car lol

 


Categorised in:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *